1937 Packard V12 Model 1506
- Fully restored to the absolute highest quality
- See YouTube Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XN4mJoJxvU
- Completely Flawless Mechanically and Cosmetically
- Electric assist overdrive and electric fuel pump add to its reliability
- It has been on the lawn at Pebble Beach!
- It was even driven there from Seattle
- It was restored locally here in WA by The Murray Brothers of Murray Motorcars in Monroe WA. They are extremely well known Nationally as top experts in the field and highly regarded by the Classic Car Club of America (serving as expert judges at Concurs events) and having restored many top caliber pre and post-war official “classics” as defined by the CCCA
- Most Recent Restoration by Murray Motorsports who are considered the premier restoration experts for Pre-Post War Era cars.
- The car was restored two other times in its history once in the early 1990s and once in 1970 – Photos and some paperwork are available on this.
- Photos and paperwork on the most recent restoration are complete and detailed and the car is stunning.